The Division of Pediatric Radiology at Westchester Medical Center (WMC) - Maria Fareri Children’s Hospital (MFCH) is proud to offer State-of-the-art Pediatric Radiology with the highest level of Imaging expertise available, utilizing the newest imaging techniques limiting exposure to ionizing radiation in a child friendly environment for patients up to 18 years of age.
The Division of Pediatric Radiology at Westchester Medical Center, conveniently located within the children’s hospital, provides comprehensive diagnostic imaging services to infants, children and adolescents, in a child-friendly family-friendly setting. Plain X-rays, Ultrasound, CT and MRI are performed using state-of-the-art equipment. Any need for preparation is explained at the time of scheduling. Pediatric radiologists and technologists are available to discuss any special concerns with referring physicians, patients and parents. Imaging is also available in an outpatient setting at Advanced Imaging located at 19 Bradhurst Avenue, Suite 1000, Hawthorne, NY 10532.
The Central Scheduling Office is open Monday through Friday from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Our Phone: 914.493-2500 (to schedule an appointment press 2)
- Fax: 914.493.2501
Nuclear Medicine Phone: 914.493.7552
Vascular and Interventional Radiology Phone: 914.493.7560
You can also request an appointment online by clicking the button below
Scheduling Your Appointment
When calling our scheduling department, a friendly voice will greet you and ask for some information to schedule your examination. If possible, please have the following information available:
- General information: name, address, telephone number with area code, Social Security number, driver's License number
- The prescription from the doctor describing the type of examination to be performed.
What type of insurance you have.
- If the examination you are having requires a pre-certification or pre-authorization number, please give that number to the scheduler. If you are not sure whether or not your particular insurance provider requires a pre-certification or pre-authorization, please call your insurance benefits coordinator who should be able to help you.
- Specific information: You may be required to give more detailed information about your examination such as if you have any allergies, if you take certain kinds of medication or, in the case of an MRI examination, if you have a pacemaker or any metallic objects inside your body.
Please notify the scheduling staff if you have had any previous examinations at the Advanced Imaging Center or Westchester Medical Center.
Westchester Medical Center Advanced Imaging
19 Bradhurst Avenue, Suite 1000
Hawthorne, NY 10532
Westchester Medical Center
100 Woods Road
Valhalla, NY 10595
Get Directions via Google Maps
The Advanced Imaging Center hours of operation are from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Saturday hours are available for MRI services.
From Tappan Zee Bridge
- One mile after tolls, stay to the left for Exit 8 (287 East to White Plains -- New England)
- Get off at Exit 4 Hartsdale. At the stop sign, make a left. Make next left -- 287 West (to Tappan Zee Bridge).
- Get off at Exit 3 (Sprain Brook Parkway). Stay on the left -- Parkway North.
- Get off at second exit on the Sprain Parkway marked (Medical Center). At the stop sign, make a right. At the traffic light, make a right onto Bradhurst Avenue, then make a right into the entrance of the Medical Arts Atrium Building.
- Westchester Medical Imaging Services is in the Medical Arts Atrium Building, Suite 1000. Once inside the building, go to the right toward the elevators, then go to your left. Straight ahead will be the entrance to Westchester Medical Imaging Services.
From Connecticut/New England Thruway I-95
- Get off at Exit 21 -- 287 West (to Tappan Zee Bridge). Continue on 287 to Exit 3 (Sprain Brook Parkway).
- Then, follow above directions.
From Northern Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess Counties
- Take the Taconic Parkway, South, to Sprain Brook Parkway.
- Get off at the second exit (right after the police barracks), Route 100, Hawthorne. At the end of the exit ramp, bear right onto Route 100 (which is also Bradhurst Avenue).
- Westchester Medical Imaging Services is located at 19 Bradhurst Avenue, in the Medical Arts Atrium Building (which is past the first traffic light). Make a right into the entrance of the Medical Arts Atrium Building. Once inside the building, go to the right toward the elevators, then go to your left. Straight ahead will be the entrance to Westchester Medical Imaging Services.